(These are the most frequently asked questions.)
(These are the most frequently asked questions.)
- Can you add or take change items in the packages?? You can add Ala carte items but you can not change any items with in the packages.
- Are the Bouquets Fresh or Silk?? The bouquets are rental real to touch or natural look
- Can I bring my own flowers?? Yes, you can but it will not change the package price.
- Can I bring my own officiate or minister?? No we do have a wonderful minister that works with us ..this insures that we get all the beautiful photos we need to...
- Is the Blending of the sands ceremony done with colored sand?? No, we use the sand from beneath your feet . We feel it is more more meaningful to you..
- Can I have my accent color added to the decor?? Yes, most of the packages start as white and accent colors are added. We only have a few that are color specific.
- Can we add our own decor?? No, Lora Lynne's Weddings does not let you add your own decor . All of our items are matched for the most elegant look..Also for insurance purposes we cannot allow items not listed in our inventory to be used. So no other Rental Chairs or Beach chairs allowed..
- Do your packages come with chairs?? No but you can add on our 10 chair package should you have guest that need to sit..we sit immediate family ..everyone else has toes in the sand.
- Do all packages include music?? No. Music can be added ala carte.
- Can we bring our own music?? No, Lora Lynne's Weddings does have the option to add on music. We have a professional compact pa system that we know will give quality sound..
- Can we bring our own photographer? No we are photographers and it is a conflict of interest for our business. All our packages come with excellent photography.
- Do you do additional flowers for wedding party and family?? Yes, we offer flowers options in silk rental for wedding party and family.. see ala carte page.
- Do you offer videography? Yes, we offer Cinematic style Videography at a great price.. This type of videography is set to music. Ask Lora Lynne about the style
- Can guests take pictures at the ceremony?? Yes, they can take pictures from where they are seated or standing. They cannot run around the ceremony site and take pictures or be in the isle way as our professional photographer is taking your wedding photo's and we want them at the highest quality.
- What happens if it rains?? If It rains you will have a rain date.. We feel that we can get you in for a beach wedding before you leave.. Should you choose to get married inside at your hotel you do loose decor. If you choose that option you are responsible for arranging it with your hotel .
- Are there other weather factors that would cause a wedding date to be changed?? Yes, there are.. High winds is one. If the winds are so high that my cheeks are flapping we are having a wind date. You don't want to get married with your cheeks flapping and your eyes watering. We also can not put our decor on the beach. This is very rare. Also Very High tide where we have no beach . There are some occasions where the ocean is very wild and the tides are so high we have no beach to have a wedding on. Will then have a tide date. This is rare also. The last thing is Hurricanes. We should know this in advance so we can reschedule your wedding .
- Is my deposit refundable?? No, we do not refund deposits under any circumstance. Once you make your deposit we take that date off the calendar and turn down other business for that date. If I cancel my wedding do I get any money I have paid in back?? You do not get your deposit back.If you cancel w/45 day Days you get 50% of your monies paid in minus the deposit.If you cancel with 30 days you do not get any monies back. Refund are returned with in 30 business days. Can I postpone my date? Postponements are allowed once, if Lora Lynne’s Weddings in advance. You will have to reschedule your ceremony for within 60 days and new date must be within the year or deposit cannot apply to new date. You will need to place a new deposit down on new date.If there is a location fee that has been paid you are required to pay the penalty fee’s the Location charges. If you have a situation please contact me. Deposit are not given back but i will work with you on reschedules.
- How long before we receive our photo download?? Wedding photo's take approx. 90 days from wedding date.
- Does Lora Lynne's Wedding supply a water station?? Not at this time.. We are looking into that for the future.. Beach weddings are generally not long and there is almost always a breeze.
- Do you do wedding packages behind the Hotels?? No we do not do any wedding packages with decor behind the hotels. We strive for an intimate wedding and you cannot accomplish that there. However we do offer our Basic Bridal and Intimate Ocean package behind the hotels and condo's.
- Does Lora Lynne's Weddings have a specific location for their beach weddings?? Yes, we do .. We do all our wedding down on the beach off a little beach access parking lot in Ponce Inlet which is a little residential area down the strip from the hotels.. Very quite , intimate and white fluffy sand. It is approx 5-12 miles depending which hotel you are staying at.
- Do we do beach wedding rehearsals?? No, we do not do rehearsals for beach weddings. you will be given instructions prior to the wedding starting..
- Does Lora Lynne's Wedding work with more than 25 people?? No, we keep our Beach weddings at 25 and under that keeps the brides and grooms from having to get beach permits and insurance binder. Also this allow us to have adequate parking for all and make for a stress less and intimate wedding.
- Do I have to obtain my marriage license?? Yes, you must get your license at a county courthouse in Florida. Daytona beach has a court house and is listed under the service tab-link license.
- What does it mean when the package says up to 25 people?? This means that you can have30 people including the wedding party with that package at that price. You will be charged a per head fee if there are more than 30 ppl at your wedding... Photos will not be released until paid. Ask Lora Lynne for details on this fee. Please don't go over the 25ppl..I you must them we might not be the wedding company for you.. We are providing small intimate weddings.
- Can I bring my own sand Jar?? No we supply the sand vessel.
- Will our wedding images be posted on your website and other sites?? Yes, they could be..All photography images are the copyright of Lora Lynne's Weddings and may not be duplicated without letter of copyright from Lora Lynne's Weddings. Images may be used on the Lora Lynne's Weddings website, David Russell Beach Photography and facebook sites for advertising, marketing and promotional purposes as they are copyrighted and the property of Lora Lynne's Weddings.